Sprite Survivor - 2 Sprite Survivor - 2

Very original, keep it up.

i voted for Megaman and Bud

Hell-Fire responds:

thanks for votes and review redhammer

Grand Theft Boner Grand Theft Boner

i dont get it.

your story line dosnt make any sence. but the graphics were awsome.

kishartdotcom responds:

yea, i dont think people grasp the fact that game parodies don't make sense, can't make sense, its a mix of reality, and a game that has no rules at all.

hopefully you have a better understanding now.

Spider-Man!! Spider-Man!!

fantastic

exelent voice acting! you did a fantastic job making ur own ending. vGJ

Xombie: Chapter 4 Xombie: Chapter 4

I LOVE XOMBIE!!!

You make my favorite flashes of all time! You are about the only guy on newgrounds that makes anything original. Great Work. Kick Ass music too.

King of the Bongo King of the Bongo

THAT SONG!!!

WHERE DID YOU GET THAT SONG!!! THATS ALMOST WORSE THAN EMINEM!!!

Olisdragon responds:

u should listen to it a couple times...its a funky song =(...

Star Wars Gangsta Rap: SE Star Wars Gangsta Rap: SE

Fantastic

I myself hate all rap. But you pulled this off so well that I watched it twice. Great Job

Trigger Unhappy Trigger Unhappy

well...

I gave you a good score because of how well it was put together. But you have to have a twisted sense of humor to find it funny. I am just glad you diddn't shoot the dog. Other wise you would have got a 0 for a score

Weaponmaster pt. 2 Weaponmaster pt. 2

Xiao Xiao Evolved

Great work. In my opinion this was better than xiao xiao. And I am a huge xiao xiao fan. Great work. P.s. Slow down the text on part 3 or any other animation you decide to make.

nocturne nocturne

Amazing

Fantatic artwork. You are a pure genius. Who would have ever thought of the moon becoming a guitar. Or was it a banjo? whatever. Great job

Big Fucking Fight Big Fucking Fight

(i diddn't vote but I just wanted to tell you)

CLOCKS SUCK!!! CLOCKS SUCK!!! CLOCKS SUCK!!! STICKS RULE!!! STICKS RULE!!! STICKS RULE!!!

biblo responds:

Sticks generally blow. But sometimes are fucking excellent. Also, if you don't like Clocks, don't watch clock movies.